Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 3 - Billings & Getting Supplies

Collin got up early (like 3:30am early) Saturday morning. So, we decided to head into Billings and pick up some of the homeschooling supplies I wanted:
  • card stock to make flashcards
  • Tote to keep everything in
  • Egg timer to keep us on track
  • Journal to record his progress
  • Atta boy stickers
  • New kid books
I think little man is excited about it because he wanted to get into everything NOW! We also hit the natural foods store, but all they had was almond milk we can't seem to find very often. I plan on mixing his powder supplement in it once it gets here Friday.

He is still battling the cooties, he didn't want to eat much; I think he has a sore throat since he kept clearing his throat. I keep telling myself....these are just speed bumps and we'll get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment